keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2011

Barbie & Kunnostusta (Barbie & Reconditioning)

Postimies toi tänään paketteja, ja yhdestä niistä löytyi tämä keijukainen jonka voitin Huuto.netistä: Barbie Fairytopia Wonder Fairy Joybelle.

Postman brought some packages to me today, and one of them had this fairy which I bought from local web auction: Barbie Fairytopia Wonder Fairy Joybelle.


Laitan nuken kampauksen uudelleen paremmin ja siipiin ja yläosaan piti laittaa hiuslenkki että pysyvät paikoillaan. Ja ajattelin laittaa nämä keijut roikkumaan vitriinin yläpuolelle, koska veisivät siipineen hirveästi tilaa...

I'll make her hairdo better and I had to put hair bobble to her wings and top outfit so they will stay and not fall. And I thought that I would put these fairy dolls hang above my vitrine, because they would take lots of place with their wings...


 Olen myös kunnostanut sekä kustomoinut saamani merenneito-kropan, vielä joskus laitan uutta maalia kunhan sellaista löydän. Väliaikaisesti laitoin Nayrun pään tähän kroppaan, kunnes saan värjättyä toisen pään tälle kropalle.

I've also reconditioned and customised my mermaid body, I'll repaint this after I found some paint. I placed Nayru's head to this body temporary, 'cause I need to dye other doll's hair to this

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm looking for a good picture of Fairy Joybelle. Can You sen me few? I have a doll with no wings and I want to made it. Can You help me? I'll be very happy for it. Here is my mail: magdalena.mazur.88@gmail.com

    Thank You for sending me it. In my country no one wanted to sen a few pictures of this wings. :(
    Have a good day! Thank You one more time! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi!
    I can help you :) I'll send the pics later today.

    VastaaPoista